Halloween is approaching in just a few days and I’m sure many of you are still trying to come up with last minute costume ideas! Well here’s an idea; dress up with a group! Here are a few group costume idea’s.
- Spice Girls- If you’re a group of 5, this costume idea is great for you! All you need is a Posh, Scary, Sporty, Ginger, and Baby Spice!
- The Plastics- Great for a group of 4! There is a Regina, Gretchen, Karen, and Cady! All you need is a mini skirt and something pink! Or if you wanna be even more creative, recreate the Halloween costumes the Plastics wore in Mean Girls!
- The Wizard of Oz- Personally my favorite group costume idea is the Wizard of Oz. You will need a Dorothy, Scarecrow, Cowardly Lion, and Tin Man. You can even add in a witch!
- Power Puff Girls- Fit for a group of 3, the Powerpuff Girls are a classic!
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles- Another great costume idea for a group of 4!
- Scooby Doo- Be the Scooby Doo gang for Halloween! Fit for 5! Also great for co-ed group!
- Box of Crayons- Any number of people could be this classic costume. Just make sure you’re all different colors!
- Christmas Themed- Start celebrating Christmas a little early with this group costume idea! Santa Clause, Mrs. Clause, reindeer, and a few elves and you’re all prepared!
- The Addams Family- Here’s a scary idea.. be the Addams Family! This would require a lot of characters, but it’s still a great theme for those of you who want to dress up scary!