Not everyone can afford to buy high end makeup products. Makeup is just so much money, and half the time, it’s such a waste! You don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars to look pretty. Your local drugstore has all the products you need. Just because the products cost less doesn’t mean they’re cheap! Some are even better than products double the price. Here are my top 5 favorite drugstore products!
- Maybelline’s Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles- this is one of the best concealers I have ever used. It goes on creamy and blends very well. The application is also great because all you have to do is pull the cap off, twist the top, and the liquid comes out on this fluffy pad. I just dab the fluffy pad underneath my eyes until I get the desired amount then finish blending it with my fingers. I enjoy this because it feels very soft and doesn’t irritate the skin underneath the eyes which is very delicate. This eraser does such a great job at hiding them. By far the best drugstore concealer I have ever tried.
- CoverGirl’s lipstick in Hot Passion- this lipstick is so pigmented! It’s such a bright, blood red that really stands out. The color goes on so evenly and you really only need one coat. The color is just so beautiful and perfect for fall/winter. Bright lip colors are really in right now, and this color is perfect for that. Plus you can’t go wrong with a basic red! Another reason why I love this is because this doesn’t dry out your lips and in fact, adds a bit of moisture. The color is a bit daring, but it’s still just so bold and beautiful!
- NYC Sparkle Dust- I really love this stuff. I have it in champagne and it just looks so beautiful once it’s applied! Even the packaging is cute. It’s a little jar and you take the cap off, then pull out the wand and you get a brush filled with a bunch of champagne sparkles! It’s so easy to apply and makes your eyes pop. I love it!
- Maybelline’s Baby Lips- I don’t even really know what this is honestly. A balm? A gloss? What I do know is that not only does it makes your lips feel a lot smoother in just one swipe, it’s also very pigmented! I have the colors Pink Punch and Grape Vine and the colors come out unbelievably well. You get great color and your lips get moisturized at the same time!
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder- this bronzer looks so natural that you can’t even tell I’m wearing it! It gives such a natural glow and makes my face look bronze rather than orange. I also like the packaging and that it’s a little compact so you can use a brush to apply it instead of previous bronzers I have used where the bronzer would pour out and you were forced to use a puff. This bronzer is just so easy to apply and spreads across your face well. It’s also great for contouring!
Don’t waste your money buying expensive beauty products. Believe me when I say these products work like magic! They’re affordable, and do exactly what they’re supposed too!