Society has become so dependent on the internet these days, whether you be accessing it on your computer or cell phone. But what happens when the Wi-Fi connection goes out or you are stranded someplace without any connection? How can you possibly stay entertained? Here are 8 things to do when there is no Wi-Fi!
- Read a book
- Reading a book. A physical book you can hold in your hands. Yes, they still exist so read one! If you’re bored and have no Wi-Fi, you can get lost in a good book for hours, days even! I’m currently reading Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut. What are you reading? Let me know in the comments below! (I could use new book suggestions!)
- Paint your nails
- Okay so this only really directed towards girls (but if you’re a guy and want to paint your nails then heck, why not!) Painting your nails can actually be quite relaxing. Plus, now your nails look 1000x cuter!
- Watch television!
- This is a good time to catch up on your shows you’ve been missing if you have them saved on your DVR. But don’t worry if you can’t access them! You can still always watch a good movie! Lately, I’ve been obsessed with Crazy, Stupid, Love. Watch it!
- Jam out to music!
- Alone- or with friends! Have a dance party in your room and blast your favorite tunes!
- Clean your room
- Idea: do this WHILE blasting your music. It’s a fun way to get done a not-so-fun task.
- Do your work!
- Do your homework, finish that essay. Be productive!! You don’t need Wi-Fi to make use of your time! Stop procrastinating from the tasks you don’t want to do and do them!
- How was your day without Wi-Fi? Was it a total nightmare? Write about it. Let’s hear how absolutely mortifying it was!
- Go outside
- Go for a walk. Breathe in the fresh air. Watch the birds nest in trees. Stare at the clouds and let your imagination take over. Take in your surroundings. Enjoy nature.
I hope this list gave you an idea of something to do when there is no Wi-Fi, or if you’re just bored in general! If not then sorry for the waste of time hahaha. But there is tons to do out there! It’s a big world, so just get a little creative and you will find something in no time!