1. I am in Zeta Tau Alpha fraternity. I’ve mentioned in other posts I’m in a sorority and you may have already been able to guess due to pictures I’ve posted, but I never formally announced I am a sister in ZTA.
2. I am 100% Italian. My father speaks fluent Italian and actually lives in Italy.
3. Titanic is my favorite movie of all time. I am a HUGE Leo fan.
4. So huge in fact I’ve seen every Leonardo DiCaprio movie at least once.
5. My family breeds dogs sometimes.
6. I love all things horror– movies, books, etc., but I can’t stomach anything with gore.
7. Boy Meets World is my favorite show of all time and I keep up with Girl Meets World even though I am 19 years old.
8. P.s, the reason I’m writing this post is because it is my 19th birthday.
9. I don’t think there is much better in this world than fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookies.
10. I have an overabundance of makeup.
11. I am currently reading Hocus Pocus by Kurt Vonnegut.
12. I really don’t like driving all that much.
13. I’ve only been to three concerts in my whole life. The first one was a One Direction concert because I got a free ticket, and the other two were both concerts to see the 1975.
14. Last semester of college I dated a boy from Australia.
15. I work at American Eagle.
16. I am awful at both singing and dancing.
17. I’ve never broken a bone (knock on wood).
18. I once met Rob Lowe at an airport and made it onto his Instagram. I totally wrote about this before but it’s too cool not to mention it again.
19.I can’t wink or whistle.
Those are some fun facts about me. Writing this was a lot of fun, hope you enjoyed! I’m gonna go celebrate my birthday now! 🙂