Of course, just like any other blogger, I have a slight addiction to social media. While I am not someone who posts constantly on anything, I still like to use be able to scroll through my feed and see what everyone else is up to. Personally, I don’t post excessively because I absolutely don’t want to take up everyone’s feed and instead I focus on quality rather than quantity. Here are my four sites/apps YOU should be on!
- Instagram– Instagram is a simple app that lets you post pictures. I love posting pictures every once in awhile just to let my friends know what I am up to in college. I also love scrolling through my feed to get cool picture inspiration from others! Follow me here
- Tumblr– Tumblr is sort of like Instagram except you have the ability to reblog pictures and text posts from other people. I love reflagging pretty pictures and things I find inspiring. Sometimes I’ll even post my own fashion photos. Check out my Tumblr here
- Snapchat – Snapchat is one of the most fun forms of social media. Sending funny snaps to my friend when I’m away at school makes me feel like I never left. Plus being able to view my friends’ stories lets me see what they’re up to all the time!
- Poshmark– This one’s kind of different. Postmark is an app where you can buy and sell used clothes. I think it’s an awesome app because you can buy designer brands for so cheap and also get rid of some clothes in your closet that you’ve grown out of. Check out my closet here
- Twitter– Twitter is cool because you can tweet literally anything on your mind and sometimes it just feels good. I’m guilty of tweeting mildly pointless things about my day, but I personally find my tweets amusing. If you’d like to follow me you can do that here
- The Odyssey– Okay so my last one is a bit different than typical social media sites. This one is instead a blog, just like my WordPress site. However, The Odyssey is slightly more formal as I write for Rutgers and have an editor and all that cool stuff. I love it, it feels so professional. If you’re interested in reading the articles I write for the Odyssey you can do that here
What social media sites can’t you live without? Let me know in the comments below!