Halloween is vastly approaching and sometimes we don’t feel like putting elaborate costumes together or we don’t make any plans and then last minute get a phone call about a party you just can’t miss. Well whatever the scenario, you need a costume and fast. Instead of being just another black cat at a party, here are simple yet creative last minute halloween costumes for you. NO ARTS & CRAFTS NECESSARY!
- Buy a Onesie at Walmart. They cost about $10-20 and can turn you into anything. Here is me as a Ninja Turtle on Black Friday.
2.Be a Super Hero. Also at Walmart are tee shirts with super hero prints that come with Velcro capes. Here is me as a Ninja Turtle.. again. I bought the tee shirt at Walmart and the hat at Party City.
- Follow my friends idea and be a scarecrow! Wear a flannel top and paint your face and your all set.
4. A princess– Wear an old homecoming dress and add a tiara
5. Pin up girl– Wear a polka dot dress, red lipstick with matching pumps, and curl your hair and you are ready to go!
- 80’s girl– Wear a body suit with bright tights and if you have them, leg warmers! Then put your hair up into a high pony and glide on some bright eyeliner.
7. Risky Business– All you need is a white button down, white briefs, sunglasses, and white socks. Simple enough.
8.The Little Mermaid– Wear a purple bra and a green skirt and bam.. you’re a mermaid! Well, close enough
- An emoji– Wear all black and print out an emoji mask
- Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s– All you need is a black dress and some pearls.
- Wednesday Addams– no makeup necessary, just a black dress and braided pigtails.
- Rosie the Riveter– tie up your denim shirt and throw on a red bandana.
- Blair Waldorf– Put together your preppiest outfit with a cute skirt and blazer and make sure to add her staple piece.. a cute headband!
14. Burglar– Wear a black and white striped top with black jeans and a ski mask and most importantly, make sure to carry around a big sack with you!
15. Kylie Jenner– put on a tight dress and over draw your lips.. a lot. Then constantly take selfies where ever you go. Since her hair color is always changing, the wig is totally optional.
16. Ariana Grande– put on a circle skirt and crop top and put your hair in a half pony.
17. Kim Possible- green pants and a black crop top
18. Waldo– One of my favorites, put on a red and white striped shirt, a hat, and glasses and where’s Waldo?
- Hippie– put on a flow crop top with flared pants or a maxi skirt and add a pair of cute round sunglasses or a flower crown
Happy Halloween, and good luck!