Hey all! This year for Christmas I had tons of fun baking with my mom. We experimented this year and tried something new and I have to say, they came out pretty decent! This year we made heart shaped hard candies with white chocolate in the middle. I LOVE white chocolate so this was the perfect treat for me.
This treat is perfect to save for Christmas next year, but also in my opinion a great recipe for any holiday. It’s great for Valentine’s Day that’s coming up because the heart shapes look so cutesy and romantic (I definitely slipped some of these into my boyfriend’s present.) They are beyond easy to make and are so sweet and delicious! Here is how to make delicious White Chocolate Peppermint “Heart” Candies!
- Mini candy canes
- Melted white Chocolate
- Arrange mini candy canes in heart shapes on wax paper and sheet
- Place sheet into oven on 225 degrees for four minutes, or until whenever candy canes stick (can also be done in microwave)
- Press together to make sure the candy canes stick stick
- Drizzle melted white chocolate into the middle of each heart
- Clean off the edges of each candy cane
- Place in fridge and let harden
- Now you’re ready to eat!
Enjoy and happy holidays!