For all you creative writers out there, I wanted to write a post a bit different. Instead of my typical fashion or life posts, I thought I’d give you a story prompt idea. Something I don’t really post on here is any sort of creative writing, and you probably don’t know I actually love creative writing. If I have the time, I enjoy writing short stories or poems. In college, I take a few creative writing and poetry classes which I enjoy, but sometimes inspiration just doesn’t strike. While creative writing is fun when you have an idea, sometimes it’s quite hard to find inspiration. That’s why I wanted to provide all of you writers out there with inspiration.
Story prompt ideas:
- Write about a broken watch, a smelly pair of underwear, and a little girl named Amber
- Write about a One Direction concert, a glass of chocolate milk, and a stained tee shirt
- Write about a lost dog, a dead bird, and a box of tissues
- Write about green nail polish, a pair of glasses, and a cell phone
- Write about an expensive eye shadow palette, a notebook, and a camera
- Write about a wine glass, a picture frame, and deodorant
- Write about a bra, a box of #2 pencils, and an invitation
- Write about a ticking clock, a date, and a missing sock
- Write about a school dance, a jar of Nutella, and a stalker
- Write about fresh flowers, a toilet, and breakfast
I really hope this gave you some sort of idea/ inspiration. Let me know if you liked this post and if you’d like more writer inspiration! Thanks for reading!