July is over, I am no longer a teenager, and I have a month left of summer.My favorites haven’t changed that much since June, but here’s a quick update.
- Avon Speed Dry Nail Polish in the shade Just Peachy– This is a very old nail polish I have, but still one of my favorites. The speed dry formula really does dry within minutes, and the color lasts just over a week without chipping. Not to mention this shade is such a pretty orange that is subtle, but perfect for summer. Unfortunately, this nail polish is so old that Avon doesn’t even make it any more. Still, I managed to find some sellers on Ebay is you’re interested in finding a summer nail polish that will dry faster and last longer.
- Conair Infiniti Curling Wand Styler– I have been curling my hair quite a lot this summer because I find it looks best with my new ombre color. Also, I love to curl my hair on days I don’t wash because it makes my hair look a little more put together and the curls last even longer. Conner makes excellent curling wands for good prices if you are looking to buy one!
- Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in the shade Tiki– I’ve been writing about this product all summer, but I really have been using it daily. I use it as everything which makes my makeup routine way quicker and so simple. I can have my makeup done in 10 minutes or less. I apply my regular foundation and concealer, and use Tiki as my eyeshadow, blush, bronzer, and highlight. Then I just throw on a little bit of mascara, and my summer look is complete!
- Aerie bikinis- Aerie is one of my all time favorite places to buy bikinis. I find they have the biggest selection that caters to all different body types.
- Pretty sandals– Sandals are a summer staple. I love to wear sandals with pretty detailing that makes my outfit pop just a little bit more.
- Stacks of bracelets– Lately I’ve been really into wearing all of my stacks of bracelets. Some of my favorite places to buy these trendy bracelets are Alex and Ani, Helberg Diamonds, and Kohls!
- Layered necklaces– This has been a huge trend for the summer and I’m lovin’ it. I used to love chokers in the fall, but I feel this trend is much girlier and cute for summer.
- Cross body bags- I always carry a cross body bag with me because it is by far the most convenient. They are the perfect size, stylish, and won’t kill your shoulders.
- The Beginner’s Guide to Zen Buddhism by Jean Smith– This book is great if you have any sort of interested in living a zen lifestyle. You’ll learn how to properly meditate and receive many different tips and tricks to find comfort in stillness. You’ll also learn about the Four Noble Truths, and much more that can get you started on your journey with spirituality.
- Jenna Marbles– In the summer, I’m always spending my free time watching random YouTube videos. Jenna Marbles is definitely my favorite YouTuber because her content is so original and hilarious, and seems to only get better. I can spend hours watching her videos.
- Safiya Nygaard- I’ve recently discovered Safiya and I find her videos not only entertaining, but also informative. She posts many videos trying out different products that I have found myself interested in buying. She’ll confirm whether the product is worth the price and the hype, or not.
- Dark chocolate– I have such a sweet tooth and am always looking to indulge in some chocolate. I am a strong believer that chocolate can be healthy as long as it is eaten in moderation. Chocolate has endorphins that can bring happiness, and dark chocolate can even be good for the heart. Just make sure the brands you are eating are high in Cacao and not processed with alkali.
- Bobs Red Mill Whole Grain Granola, Apple Cinnamon– I’ve never really loved granola that much, but this is by far the best I’ve had. It is perfect to add to a fruit and yogurt parfait, or to add a little something to an acai bowl. I highly recommend this brand and this flavor.