Summer is on its way and I’m more than ready for sun-kissed skin and crazy summer nights. It’s time to take a break from all the school work and kick back with some friends and try out all of those cool Pinterest recipes you just didn’t have time for during the school year. Summer goes by in the blink of an eye, so instead of sitting at home bored and alone, why not try something new? Here is your ultimate summer bucket list!
1. Read 10+ books
2. Do yoga on the beach
3. Host a bonfire
5. Watch the fireworks on 4th of July
6. Go to a music festival
7. Get tan!!!
8. Get funnel cake at a carnival
9. Ride a ferris wheel with a cute boy
10. Meet someone new
11. Ride a roller coaster
12. Do something that has always scared me
13. Go night swimming
14. Make popsicles
15. Hit up a few yard sales
16. Go on a nature walk
17. Go to a barbecue
18. Go on a picnic
19. Play mini-golf
20. Star gaze
21. Stay up all night with friends
22. Eat s’mores
23. Tie-dye a shirt
24. Have a paint fight
25. Go on a waterslide
26. Get a tan tattoo
27. Bake cupcakes
28. Eat ice cream
29. Watch the sunset
- Make this summer the best one yet!
You worked hard this year and you deserve a break. Enjoy this summer and spend time with the people you love. Most importantly, make this summer one you can look back on with great memories you created with even greater people.
For all you creative writers out there, I wanted to write a post a bit different. Instead of my typical fashion or life posts, I thought I’d give you a story prompt idea. Something I don’t really post on here is any sort of creative writing, and you probably don’t know I actually love creative writing. If I have the time, I enjoy writing short stories or poems. In college, I take a few creative writing and poetry classes which I enjoy, but sometimes inspiration just doesn’t strike. While creative writing is fun when you have an idea, sometimes it’s quite hard to find inspiration. That’s why I wanted to provide all of you writers out there with inspiration.
Story prompt ideas:
- Write about a broken watch, a smelly pair of underwear, and a little girl named Amber
- Write about a One Direction concert, a glass of chocolate milk, and a stained tee shirt
- Write about a lost dog, a dead bird, and a box of tissues
- Write about green nail polish, a pair of glasses, and a cell phone
- Write about an expensive eye shadow palette, a notebook, and a camera
- Write about a wine glass, a picture frame, and deodorant
- Write about a bra, a box of #2 pencils, and an invitation
- Write about a ticking clock, a date, and a missing sock
- Write about a school dance, a jar of Nutella, and a stalker
- Write about fresh flowers, a toilet, and breakfast
I really hope this gave you some sort of idea/ inspiration. Let me know if you liked this post and if you’d like more writer inspiration! Thanks for reading!
Fall is here which means it’s time for chilly weather and warm layers. One of the best fall accessories is the classic scarf. This simple piece can kick a casual outfit up a notch. A scarf can be worn with such different pieces ranging from a tee shirt and jeans to your favorite sweater dress and booties. There are so many different ways to style and tie a scarf. Here are 5!
2. Double Twist
3. Pull Through (a classic)
5. Purse Accessory