I can’t believe my summer is already half way over. I’m heartbroken that this is my last summer and there isn’t much that has happened so far to make it memorable. I have two months left to make my last summer, the best summer.
Anyways, here are my favorites for the month of June.
- Origins GinZing Eye Cream– This eye cream has really been helping with puffiness underneath of my eyes. Even though the dark circles I was born with seem impossible to rid of, this at least helps for the time being.
- Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer (Tiki)– I talked about this last month, but I literally use it every single day. I use it as bronzer, as highlighter, as eyeshadow, and as blush. It’s all I wear.
- Dove Beauty Bar– This might sound like such a silly product, but I swear by it for my skin time routine. This bar of soap saved my skin after years of using face washes that were too rough. A simple bar of soap can work wonders for your skin.
- Rings– I have been loving accessorizing with chunky rings. I think they add so much and really even help a simple tee shirt and jeans outfit stand out. I can’t take them off!
- Crystals– I’ve been really into crystals in general, fashion ones and regular ones. I’ve been really getting into meditation and I’ve begun to research the power of crystals. I decided to put crystals under the fashion category because they also really are so beautiful. I’ve been buying beautiful rings and necklaces on Etsy that contain crystals, just like this ring.
- Necklace– Again with the crystals, I love this Lepidolite gem necklace. It’s so simple and so beautiful. Not to mention purple is my all time favorite color. The crescent moon pendant also looks stunning with the gem stone. The only thing I am not a fan of is that mine came with a black chain instead of silver (the black was less money.) I have to get a silver one.
- Wedges– Since I intern and I’m supposed to dress business casual, wedges have been my go to. They’re perfect for summer, easy to walk in, and super cute!
- Skater skirts– Skater skirts are so versatile- I can dress them up and wear them to my internship, or I can wear them casually when I go out with friends. I love wearing skirts in the summer because they’re so cute and girly and I think are overall a staple for summer. The one I am wearing is from Forever 21, but I linked a similar one!
- Elsewhere– This book is such an interesting concept. I have to say, when I first started reading it, it seemed kind of childish, but it really is so unique. The book is about a 15 year old girl who dies in a bicycle accident. The girl is taken to a place called “Elsewhere” in her after life. In Elsewhere, people age backwards until they are 0. Once someone turns 0, he/she is taken back to Earth and rebirthed.
- Orange is the New Black– Of course this is a June favorite. This show is so addicting, it’s unreal. I always forget just how much I love it until a new season comes out. Then I’m immediately hooked. The show is so dark and full of so many surprises, and it always ends on a huge cliff hanger that leaves you wanting more.
- Groovebook– I prefer having physical copies of things rather than storing everything digitally, in fear of everything getting deleted. Grosbeak allows me to print 100 pictures a month straight from my iPhone. The pictures are mailed in a little booklet to my house. Easy and convenient.
- Mango Health– Instead of setting alarms on my phone that always frighten me, Mango Health vibrates whenever it is time to take my medicine. It also lets you keep track of your medications and it lets you check off when you have taken it for the day. It even keeps track of your missed pills.
- Bananas– Last month I wrote about bananas and peanut butter, but now I want to write just about bananas. I love bananas. I eat at least one banana a day. They are honestly just my all time favorite snack.
- Acai bowls– Acai bowls are crazy expensive, so I learned how to make my own. It’s actually very simple. Blend an acai powder with a frozen banana and protein powder in a blend, pour into a bowl, add granola and your favorite fruits, maybe top with some honey or peanut butter- and bam! An acai bowl for a reasonable price.
That’s it for the month of June. I hope you all found something worth trying out in this post, thanks for reading!